Delivery & Installation
How to order a product from Display Cabinets Direct
You can order in two ways:
- a) direct from the website
- b) over the phone, call our sales office on 01933 411159.
- Our sales office is open Monday to Friday from 9 – 4pm. Outside of these hours and if all our sales staff are on calls an answerphone service is available so you can leave your contact details and we will call you back.
Payment is required at the time of ordering. For orders through the website payment is by credit or debit card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
For orders over the phone in addition to paying by card, it is possible to pay by BACS or cheque.
Stock items – Where an item is in stock, delivery is usually with a week or two.
Made to order items – Most of our cabinets are made to order and so the lead time for these is 6-8 weeks.
Choose Your Delivery & Installation Option: Now More Choices Than Ever!
At Display Cabinets Direct, we believe in offering flexibility to meet the unique needs of all our customers. We know that one size doesn't fit all, especially when it comes to delivering and installing our premium glass display cabinets. That's why we are delighted to introduce three options for delivery and installation, tailored to your preferences and budget.
DIY - Do It Yourself
Most Cost Effective
In our new DIY option, we deliver the flat-packed glass cabinet in a crate to your kerbside. From there, you're in the drivers seat. You can move the cabinet into your premises and assemble it yourself using our comprehensive instruction manual. Any packaging or rubbish is your responsibility to dispose of.
Benefits of DIY:
- Savings: No need for professional installation services.
- Flexibility: Assemble at your convenience
- Control: You decide where the cabinet goes
No 1 - Standard Delivery with Follow-on Installation
Budget-Friendly Yet Convenient
In this option, we deliver the flat-packed glass cabinet directly to your kerbside. You then store the cabinet until we send 1 or 2 personel, travelling in a small van or car, to carry out the installation at a pre-organised time. Any rubbish left post-installation is your responsibility to dispose of.
Benefits of No 1:
- Cost-effective: Less expensive than complete delivery and installation
- Ease: We handle the assembly for you
No 2 - Complete Delivery and Installation Together
Fully Managed and Hassle Free
Here, we deliver your chosen cabinet from our international warehouse in a medium-sized van accompanied by fitters. They unload, carry the cabinet to your specified location (access details needed) and complete the installation. All rubbish is collected and taken away by our team.
Benefits of No 2:
- Convenience: Everything, from delivery to rubbish removal, is taken care of for you.
- Peace of Mind: Professionals manage the entire process
How to Choose?
Each of these options comes with its own set of advantages tailored to different needs and budgets. Click here to view our most popular range of display cabinets and select the delivery and installation option that best suits you.
If you have questions of would like to request a quote based on your specific needs, don't hesitate to contact us.
We hope this provides you with the flexibility you need to make the best choice for your display cabinet needs.