How to order a product from Display Cabinets Direct
You can order in two ways:
- a) direct from the website
- b) over the phone, call our sales office on 01933 411159. Our sales office is open Monday to Friday from 9 – 4.30pm. Outside of these hours and if all our sales staff are on calls an answerphone service is available so you can leave your contact details and we will call you back.
Payment is required at the time of ordering. For orders through the website payment is by credit or debit card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
For orders over the phone in addition to paying by card, it is possible to pay by BACS or cheque.
Stock items – Where an item is in stock, delivery is usually with a week or two.
Made to order items – Most of our cabinets are made to order and so the lead time for these is 6-8 weeks.
The majority of our cabinets are available with free tailgate delivery to mainland UK.
What is a tailgate delivery?
This means the delivery driver will bring the cabinet to the back of the delivery van but it is necessary for you to make arrangements to carry the cabinet from the van to your premises.
Most of our cabinets are supplied flat pack in multiple packages, they are heavy and we would recommend that at least 2 persons are available to help carry the unit into the premises. If this is not a suitable arrangement for your business, please ask our sales team about a 2 man delivery service.
Glass Cabinet Installation Service
Display Cabinets Direct offer an installation service on all cabinets that are flat packed or require wall mounting. Our installation team will come to your premises, bring the cabinet in, assemble it, place it in the location you require, clean the cabinet down and take away all packaging.
If you would like a quote for display cabinet installation, please call our sales team on 01933 411159 or complete the contact form on the contact us page. The details we will need to provide an accurate quote include:
- Delivery address where installation will be carried out including postcode.
- Quantities of cabinets to be assembled and name of cabinet range.
- Floor of the building they will need to be assembled on (please include details of lifts and access if not on the ground floor.)